Evaluation & Development:
This four-day course provides you and your technical team with a deep technical overview of an RTLS.
- Hands-on experience in a lab environment
- Enhance skills across a range of disciplines from the design stage right through to support
- Full coverage of MobileView software and Extronics hardware
It’s designed for anyone who wants to implement or support the Extronics RTLS system, such as Extronics VARs or System Integrators. Held in our fully equipped training facility at Extronics HQ in the UK, lunch and refreshments are included.
- Day 1 will include the foundations of the system with an introduction to the MobileView software and an overview of the hardware and software aspects, including system components and compatibility.
- The rest of the course focuses on the technical aspects, with our team of Technical Support Engineers walking you through Location Engine design, installation processes, and configuration of hardware and software.
- This course also features troubleshooting exercises based on real life scenarios and application use cases.
- The technical training exam tests your knowledge gained over the course and consists of multiple-choice questions. This is not a memory test, reference materials can be used. A pass mark of 80% is required to become certified.
You’ll be taught by our Extronics Technical Support Engineers, who have extensive experience in deploying and supporting the Extronics RTLS.
The training is a mixture of informational handouts, hands-on labs with practical exercises, and chances to ask your technical questions.
We have a maximum of four people per course, so everyone gets individual assistance to ensure understanding.
All training is delivered in our classroom at Extronics HQ, where you’ll also get a chance to meet the Extronics team who’ll be supporting you with your application.
When you book training with us, we’ll send you an information pack with details of how to find us, travel tips, and links to local hotels and restaurants.
Training Package includes:
- Four days of technical training
- Copies of all training materials
- MobileView RTLS Technical Training Certificate (if 80% pass mark is achieved)
- Tour of Extronics HQ and a chance to meet our team
- Lunch and refreshments on all four days
- Dinner with members of the Extronics team on one night
- Maximum of four trainees per course
Booking Your Place
To check availability and book your place, contact Extronics Sales by emailing email@example.com, calling +44 (0) 845 277 5000, or completing an enquiry form.
Please contact us to find out about upcoming course dates.